Hotel, Airbnb or guest house?

Home forum Seoul Travel Question Hotel, Airbnb or guest house?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kimchiman
    Keymaster

Hotel, Airbnb or guest house? This is always the most concerning thing ever. I would choose Airbnb. One hotel I found good is T*Mark hotel in Namdaemun. Their rates are very good.

Chloe Rothrock
      Participant

I 100% recommend getting an AirBnB! It’s very affordable finding a place even in the center of Seoul. For the duration of my stay I was able to find a place to stay right above the Mapo-Gu Station. It was so practical!
        If you’re able to find a partner to split the costs of the accommodation that makes it even better. Finding a place in Seoul is never a difficult task. There are houses and apartments to fit the needs of any traveler!

Kimchiman
        Keymaster

Absolutely! Airbnb is the best. I recommend areas near Mapo station, Mangwon Station, Mapogu Office station: they are all close to the river and 30 minutes away from major tourist attractions. 🤭

TravelTrooper
          Participant

I’ll be visiting Seoul in December – airbnb does sound like a nicer option than a hotel. Mapo area is exactly what I’m looking for too, close to the river and attractions but not right in the super touristy parts.

Do you have any specific airbnb hosts you’d recommend checking out? Also open to any other tips for that area – good local cafes/restaurants, things to see off the main tourist track? Trying to get a feel for the neighborhood besides just places to sleep. Really appreciate the insight from someone who knows Seoul!

TravelTrooper
            Participant

Just sharing this tourism guide that I found for Seoul really helpful for planning my trip – https://gowithguide.com/blog/seoul-tourism-statistics-2023-the-ultimate-guide-5535

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Book an appointment with Personnel Calendar using SetMore