Join Kimchiman on a free journey and experience the real Seoul like a local. Discover hidden gems and lesser-known neighborhoods that most tourists miss. Limited to small groups of 10 participants. Book now and get ready to embark on a 2-hour walking tour with Kimchiman!
Note that we will visit a town in Gyeonggido on other occasions. Check the details for each journey.
*For information about the places we will visit, meeting point, date and time, please refer to the calendar.
Why Kimchiman Does This:
As a Seoul local, I know firsthand how easy it is to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of daily life. That’s why I make it a point to take time every week to explore the hidden gems and lesser-known neighborhoods of Seoul. This is my learning more of the city and enjoy some free time. You can simply join me, hanging out while exploring the real Seoul. Check the calendar below. Each exploration has a different theme.
What you will do:
- Meet Kimchiman at a designated meeting point in Seoul (TBD) and join a small group of fellow travelers.
- Then, we will embark on a 2-hour walking journey, exploring some of the lesser-known neighborhoods of Seoul (or Gyeonggi).
- Explore and learn about the area together.
- Take a break at a convenience store, local coffee shop, or tea house and share stories about your travels.
What you will learn:
- Kimchiman’s insider tips on how to use maps and apps to find a place: landmark, coffee shop, a tea house or a restaurant.
- Life in Korean, culture and history of Korea in general.
- Perspective on what it is like to live in Korea as a local Korean.
Please note: The tour is completely free, but any food or drinks, or souvenirs you may purchase along the way will be at your own expense.
Duration: 2 hours
Group Size: Maximum of 10 participants
What to Bring: T-money card, comfortable walking shoes, and an open mind.
Come join Kimchiman and experience the hidden side of Seoul like a true local. See you there!
*To learn about the specific details, including the places we will visit, meeting point, date, and time for each event, please refer to the corresponding calendar entry.