Are you planning to come to Korea? Excited but also feeling a bit anxious? You must be looking for Korea Travel Guide. Don’t worry, Kimchiman has got your back! Join our informative and amazing webinar divided into two parts – a program to equip you with essential knowledge and a practice session to learn basic Korean expressions. Let us turn your fears into confidence as you prepare for your journey in Korea. You will get essential Korea travel guide in Korea.
- Duration: 25 minutes (Mondays: KST 5 AM/10 PM CET | Tuesdays 4:30 PM / 9:30 PM CET)
- Platform: Zoom
Webinar Program for Korea Travel Guide: Insider Tips and Must-Knows
Part 1: Essential Tips for Your Travel to Korea
- How to get to Seoul from Incheon Airport
- Where to buy a sim car
- How to use public transport with apps and maps
- How to buy things and order food
- 3 things that you can and can’t do in Korea (regarding behavior, eye contact, buying things, and ordering food)
Part 2: Practice Basic Survival Korean Expressions & Greetings
Join us for a fun and interactive practice session where you’ll learn and practice essential Korean expressions to enhance your experience in Korea. Gain confidence in communicating with locals and navigating daily situations.
- 안녕하세요. (Hello.)
- 안녕히 계세요. (Goodbye.)
- 고맙습니다. 감사합니다. (Thank you.)
- 이거요. 이거 주세요. (This one, please.)
- 저거요. 저거 주세요. (That one, please.)
- 잠깐만요. (Excuse me, just a moment.)
- ________에 어떻게 가요? (How do I get to ________?)
- 저는 ______ 에서 왔어요. (I am from ______.)
- 저는 휴가로 왔어요. (I am here on vacation.)
- 저는 한국에 살고 있어요. (I live in Korea.)
Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to prepare for your trip to Korea. Reserve your spot now and join us for an insightful and engaging webinar. See you there!
Please note: Limited spots available. Reserve your spot now to secure your place in the webinar.
I will help you.